1 leather strip that forms the flexible part of a whip [syn: lash]
2 a thin strip of leather; often used to lash things together
- A strip of leather.
- In the context of "british|US|NZ": An undergarment or swimwear consisting of very narrow strips designed to cover just the genitals and nothing more.
- In the context of "Australian|US": An item of footwear, usually of rubber, secured by two straps mounted between the big toe and its neighbour.
Thong may refer to:
- Thong (clothing) an item of underwear or swim-wear
- Thong sandal or "flip-flop", a type of sandal held to the foot by a thin strap
- Thong, England, an English village in Kent
- a Vietnamese name, Thông
- a common Laotian surname
thong in Simple English: Thong